About Me

My photo
Forks, Portland, Lyon - France, Paris - France, Portland and ending up in Bellingham.... the adventures of my life!

Search My Blog

Saturday, October 16, 2010

Advice: Find a Job, Find a Festival.. Find ANYTHING!

I was surfing around the net the other day trying to help a close friend find a job (her French is very minimal, so I was reading through posts) and I fell upon this little goldmine- that resembles a Craigslist in Lyon.

Lyonweb!

Lyonweb has a variety of different information, a guide to Lyon, employment offers, babysitting offers... it's really a hub for all this information in Lyon.

It also has information on clubs/bars in Lyon as well as festivals that are happening at this time.

It's a great little pocket of information... and it's ONLINE!  YAY!

Visit:  www.lyonweb.net

As a warning, it's all in French... otherwise- enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...